American Express has been rendering great financial services to the society with its large ensemble of credit cards, travel checks and charge cards. Platinum Business from American Express is one such card particularly suited to those business owners planning to carry a revolving balance and operating their expenses through one credit card.
Platinum Business from American Express allows you to enjoy options to pay overtime and other several unmatched benefits designed specifically for businesses.
You have the good option to enroll in fee-free Membership Reward Program. The program allows you the opportunity to redeem points for various benefits and services. Platinum Business from American Express has a flexible reward program with no yearly limit and no date of expiry applied to points.
The Platinum Business from American Express has the following features:
– A low introductory APR of 0% for the first 12 months on purchases
– The card has no annual fee
– A 7.99% rate on balance transfers made during the six-month introductory period.
The reasonably low interest rate (for those who qualify) and no annual fee makes it an ideal card for the business owners who need to carry balance from time to time.
As a cardholder, you will be able to access all the services offered under the American Express’ OPEN program. The Platinum Business Cash Rebate card from American Express’ OPEN small business program can be a great option for those who require a card with low APR, and good rebate deals.
The Platinum Business card gives an OPEN opportunity to the small business owner using businesses (or may start using businesses) in the OPEN network. It allows them time to clear up dues.
The cash-back reward is a unique selling point of the Platinum Business from American Express. Whenever you make purchases with the card, American Express awards you up to 2.5% cash back. The rebate shoots up to 5% when you make the purchases within OPEN small business network.
These offers last until you have spent $15000 with the card. Once your purchases have crossed this limit, the percentage rates go down to 1% for general purchases and 2% for purchases made within the network.
(Do not be misled by the words ‘cash rebate’. The rebates you earn using the card will appear as a credit on you cardholder’s statement.)
Apart from these, other resources provided by OPEN network to help you run your business include:
– You will get 2 additional cards without fee
– You can build savings by availing discounts offered by Delta, FedEx, Courtyard by Marriott, and other discount offers. You will not need any coupon or code; instead, the savings will be added to other discounts your business may have already received.
– The online management facilities help you in managing your account with the small Business Dashboard, and track charges with Expense Management Reports.
– You are allowed to seek the opinion of an expert, ask him questions using the online tool and benefit from the opinions and experiences of other business owners.
Platinum Business from American Express offers special discounts at stores including Staples, AT&T, FedEx, and 1-800-FLOWERS.COM.
Like most of the American Express cards, Platinum Business also offers purchase protection, extended warranty for purchases, Auto rental insurance, upto $100000 in travel accident insurance, lost luggage insurance and emergency card replacement services.